Wednesday, October 3, 2012

STEREOPONY Disbanded

Yesterday midnight (2012/10/02) before I going to sleep, I check my facebook and twitter to see if I missed any news, and then I saw this shocking news. It was posted by STEREOPONY Facebook page, here is the link to that post. After reading it, I was stunt for awhile. Why does this happened? STEREOPONY is one of my favourite band since I first listened Tsukiakari no Michishirube from Darker Than Black. After I saw this news, I'm trying to verify whether it's true or not, so I went to Twitter and search for it and I found all the news about it. I also went to their official website and saw message by every members of STEREOPONY. It was even a trending topic in Japan during that time. I really don't like the feeling of my favourite band disband, because it's like almost no chance to listen to their new songs anymore. If just being inactive is okay because in the future they might still release new songs. I already had this feeling few years back when CHERRYBLOSSOM disband, and now I feel it again. Few months back, STEREOPONY had concert in AFA Indonesia, which they performed 12 songs. Too bad that time I didn't go there to watch their live, and now I couldn't watch it anymore. After confirmed the news, I played some STEREOPONY songs before I go to sleep, and the next day my playlist is totally playing only STEREOPONY songs. They will always be remembered.
One more thing, STEREOPONY participated in YUI new tribute album 「SHE LOVES YOU」 to cover 「again」. I hope they already done recording that song, and this might be their last song. Really looking forward to it.

***************
New Updates @ 25th October 2012
STEREOPONY is gonna release a best collection album. In that album, there's a new song named "Sayonara no Kisetsu". That song is their first song recorded during 2008, before their debut. That song was supposed to be their debut song, but somehow they debuted with "Hitohira no Hanabira". The details of this news can be find here.

the link to purchase can be find here:
J-Pop - Best Album/ltd Edition|Stereopony (Stereopony) at Play-Asia.com
J-Pop - Best Album|Stereopony (Stereopony) at Play-Asia.com
***************

Here are some of STEREOPONY songs that I like. many songs could not be found on youtube :(

ツキアカリのミチシルベ -Acoustic Ver-  (Tsukiakari no Michishirube)



泪のムコウ (Namida no Mukou)


ありがとう (Arigatou)


ヒトヒラのハナビラ (Hitohira No Hanabira)


たとえば唄えなくなたっら (Tatoeba Utaenakunattara) start from 3:00


青春に、その涙が必要だ!(Seishun ni, Sono Namida ga Hitsuyou da!)


I do it

No comments:

Post a Comment