Monday, September 17, 2012

22nd Birthday

17/09, my birthday. Somehow 7 and 9 are my favorite numbers because it's related to my birthday. Frankly speaking, I don't really celebrate my birthday since last time. Since last time, my birthday celebration every year is just having a cake bought by my aunty after dinner, that's all. Last year, my 21st birthday is actually the first time I celebrated my birthday with my friends. Well, this year I didn't expect much too.

Unexpectedly, yesterday night I went out to celebrate with my friends. It's kinda special because we're celebrating 3 person birthday together. One person of course is myself, another two more is Jacklene and Keat. Jacklene's birthday is same day as me, but she's few years older than me. Keat's birthday is yesterday, 16/09, and he's 1 year younger than me. The connection between us is... Ragnarok Online. We played in the same private server and in the same guild. So, yesterday suddenly decided to come out to celebrate, about 9.45pm I leave my house and drive to SS15. They wanted to celebrate at OverTime SS15. I'm the first to reach and then found out that that outlet is closed for renovation. After discussion, we went to check the price at LoudSpeaker Karaoke, but it's full. After that we considered about going to Library, but at the end we went to OverTime @ Sunway Pyramid. Our friend bought 3 pieces of cake for us and we blow candle in OverTime. After that, the staff brought a Flaming Lamborghini to our table, saying that it's free for us. It's my first time drinking it, a lot better than my expectation. After that we just play same card game and chit chat, and we leave about 1.30am.


About today, I don't have any plan. Yesterday after reach home, I continue reading Accel World light novel until about 5am then only I go to sleep. Today wake up about 12pm, and I continue to read. Finally I completed the latest volume. The feeling of finish reading is kinda weird, not sure whether I should feel happy or sad. Happy because I get to know more story about Accel World, sad because I had to wait for months for the new volume to release, and don't know how long to wait for it to be translated. Just now I also watched the last episode of Hyouka and the latest episode of Uchuu Kyoudai anime. After finish blogging I probably will watch Accel World OVA that just released few days ago, and then either continue reading To Aru Majutsu no Index light novel or Uchuu Kyoudai manga.

Well, birthday for otaku like me is just like a normal day at home watching anime and reading manga/light novel. Today is a replacement public holiday, because yesterday is Malaysia Day. Not sure if tonight will got any activities or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment