Monday, February 18, 2013

New chapter of life

After I graduated on last year's December, finally I started working on the 2nd of January. I only interviewed for 2 jobs, one of them gave me an offer straight away, but somehow I didn't accept it because I'm more looking forward to another one, and fortunately, they also accepted me. People always say, when you start working, you will miss study life. For me, yeah, maybe I will missed my secondary school life, but college life, No. My office is just near my house, located in TPM, Bukit Jalil. Yes, I purposely look for jobs that are near my house, because I do not want to suffer in traffic jam every morning. Although it's so near my house, but I still need around 15 to 30 mins to reach, because outside my housing area is jamming everyday. When going home from work, I only need 5 mins and I'm home. My first month salary was spent on CNY clothes and my new phone, LG Nexus 4. Starting this month, I'm gonna start saving up for my Taiwan trip on May.

No comments:

Post a Comment